[oletrucks] RE: Fender Bars

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Fender Bars
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 01:18:42 -0600
Are we talking about the front grill guard that hooks on to the front bumper
or the 14 piece stainless steel bars that go on the front and back fenders (
3 strips each) along with a '3 foot spear' near the top of the front
fenders?  I would sure like to know where any of these items are being
repopped.  How can we find out?

The front grill guards are more plentiful than the fender trim, IMHO.  I
have 4 of the grill guards and ZERO of the fender trim.  I will trade two of
my grill guards for one complete set of fender trim. ;-)  Maybe even a radio
and a fulton visor too. =8o

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb