[oletrucks] Re: hood emblems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: hood emblems
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
hey wayne, the other issue is that 49 is a split year. very obvious on
the GMC (wrapped under bumpers, super-knarly grill, knee-action shocks,
underbed gas tank, screw-on cab windlace) and maybe not so obvious on
teh chevy. and you know-that 'all original, farm-fresh' truck may have
had 3-4 different front groups on it in its life and nobody
remembered...
mark