[oletrucks] Wiring Harness

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiring Harness
From: dcvjrv@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:01:24 -0400
I am looking for original wiring harnesses for the radio, speaker,
tachometer, and
deluxe heater for my 1958 GMC 1/2 ton.  I expect these to be used and I am not
worried about the condition as long as they are original and
complete.  I intend to
send them off and have them duplicated.  So if anyone out there has
any or all of
these harnesses let me know.  Once I get them and have them reproduced, I will
the list know who I had do them and they will be available to any and
all others.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@comcast.net