Re: [oletrucks] angle of a motor and tranny

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] angle of a motor and tranny
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:00:55 -0700
The right angle varies with the exact application, but I don't think you'd
want it to be any more than 5 degrees.  You don't want to stress the joints
or cause undue wear by having too much angle.

The variance as I understand it depends on how you'll use the vehicle and
the idea is to make the angle optimum under the most common driving
conditions.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com