[oletrucks] Re: driveshaft angle

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: driveshaft angle
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
doesnt matter.
what matters is that your carb mounting surface on your motor is
perfectly level.
then your rear axle pinion angle should be tilted DOWN 2 degrees from
the exact same angle of the centerline of your output shaft on your
tranny.
that way when the rear end 'wraps up' under acceleration-its in 'time'
with the tranny.
for instance-the pinion on my 51 panel is actually HIGHER than my
tranny output. making my drive shaft run 'uphill' towards the rear
axle. =)!
mark

if you think illegal lawbreakers should be punished-write your congressman.
http://www.congress.org
http://customclassics.org