[oletrucks] bogus email

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bogus email
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:32:23 -0400
A couple days ago a email came through appearing to be from carl ham,
although unsure if it was him or not stating he had a new web site and
email wanted you to click here - I'd bet it wasn't him..  I did this and
some strange things happened to my PC, anti virus software notification
went nuts so it was caught on my PC. I received the following from Wayne de
mann in california...
Good Morning Wayne, it's Wayne. 0n digest# V2 2666 carl/beck ham mentioned
they had a new web site. I tried to pull it up and got a msg I needed to
get a new ecodec. to play the media player. So I got it but with an extra
rider. my etrust ez anti virus sent me an infection alert, said the
ecodec.exe is infected with Win32beovenslgeneric. Dont know if its
everytime someone tries to pull up the ecodec or not. But I thought I'd let
ya know what I ran into..take care, Wayne in Calif.

Just want to let all know something strange happened from this
message   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne