[oletrucks] Rear 4 link help

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear 4 link help
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:14:06 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone put TCI's 4 link rear end kit on their 47-54 3100. I was playing
with installing the brackets to the frame. The directions said to pop out the
two rear rivits on the center crossmember remove about 3" of the crossmember to
install two bolts in the bracket holes and drill the rest of the holes. Only
problem is, only one bracket will line up that way. I could almost make them
work lining into the holes of the rear two lower crossmember rivit holes and
the rear hole of where the E-brake bracket was mounted. No pics come with
directions and no p/n's for left or right. It must be a Missouri show me thing.
Any guidance here would be great, thanks!
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  51 3100
  St Peters, MO