[oletrucks] '58 GMC project - spin-on oil filter retrofit ideas?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '58 GMC project - spin-on oil filter retrofit ideas?
From: "Duncan, Timothy C" <timothy.c.duncan@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:46:13 -0700
Hi,

I've been restoring a 1958 GMC-100 with the L6 270 engine at my wife's
urging.  I'm not much of a skilled mechanic yet and I'd like to replace
the original oil filtration system with something a little easier to
maintain (just completed an engine rebuild due in part to a failure in
this system).  Any ideas and pointers will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I really enjoy this list and all your stories!

Thanks,

...td