[oletrucks] need advice

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] need advice
From: "john howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 01:56:17 -0700
last nite I noticed the inside  rear wheel of my 53 chevy 1/2 truck  seemed
oily..behind the backing plate.. .I think it could be a wheel  seal..or axel
seal..?.
I've never done this before any idea's where to start and what kind of
troubles I could run into.../Our local Napa dealer has of course no listing
for the seal or seals  I would like to go there one day and just get what I
want with out any hassle...Oh well that what's it's like in a small
community...thanks in advance...john