[oletrucks] multiple 55 questions

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] multiple 55 questions
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:27:45 -0400
I have taken the front off of my 55 2nd. I am getting closer to putting
the 81 Camaro front end on it. You guys may remember that string of
post. I probably bugged you guys about it for a few weeks.
Anyway I am here again with new questions.
http://coopscorner.com/55truck/front-dissassemble/front_dissassemble.htm

I am going to pull the engine and transmission at the same time. I was
thinking about using a couple intake bolts to pull it out. Does anyone
know which bolts would give the best balance?
Also, when I take the transmission line loose from the trans, will I
lose a lot of fluid? Is there some plugs I can get to keep them from
leaking as well as keep any dirt out of the tranny?

What is a good work light? I have the old kind with the bulb in a cage
and so far I have gone through 3 bulbs. Maybe I should take stock in GE.
Hehehehe

I will post more pictures as I have time and I am sure I will have more
questions.  Ohhh here is another question now.
Does anyone know of a site or a place that would have a nut and bolt
break down for a 55 2nd series truck? When I took my front apart, I
noticed many bolts weren't even in the truck.  Thanks again
                Tom
                55 2nd
                97 S-10