[oletrucks] Test - Why am I not seeing messages from the list?

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Test - Why am I not seeing messages from the list?
From: "Kevin and Deana Brown" <mgtrautoxr@myturbonet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:25:55 -0500
Lately I haven't been seeing any messages from the list.  This change occurred
about the time that I subscribed to some of the other lists on the server.  I
had assumed that either my messages were being sorted worng (I had changed
ISPs and email servers around that time, or that I had somehow unsubscribed.
However, it turns out that I am not getting the emails in any of my folders
and the team.net server still shows me subscribed.  Any ideas what to do?

Also, if you see this during the day that it shows up (should be Friday)
please send me an email directly to let me know that it did show up.

Thanks!

Kevin
'49 Chevy wrecker (for sale)
early 50s GMC (lawn ornament)