Re: [oletrucks] Bed-rail tail lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed-rail tail lights
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:24:44 -0400
Hey, Ryan

If you mean the bed-roll tail lights, look at my report about them here:
http://alanhorvath.com/54chevy/bedroll_lights.php

The Pro's Pik brand is expensive and the LEDs keep burning out with
no way to repair or replace them.  I also had to return them twice
because of water getting inside them when it rained.

These things were nothing but a pain in the butt!  I don't know why
they can't make a set of these that allow you to replace bulbs ...
oops!  Oh, yes I do; they want to make money, not a quality product.

I took mine out and put a set of stainless plugs in.

Alan
http://www.AlanHorvath.com/54chevy