[oletrucks] Free 52 Chevy frame and drive train

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Free 52 Chevy frame and drive train
From: Halsey Danny <chanak80@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:54:20 -0700 (PDT)
I am cleaning up my yard and will be hauling away
whats left of a parts truck, which is the frame,
engine and transmission.  It does not run and not all
of the parts are still on the engine block, although I
may have most of the missing parts.  I just needed the
sheet metal from the truck.  I was getting ready to
call a local company that will pick it up for the
steel and thought I should offer it to the group
first.  It is located in Greensboro, NC and if you
want it, you have to pick it up and haul it away and
the sooner the better - my wife is tired of having it
behind the house.  I also have the engine and
transmission from a 52 GMC, in the same non-working
condition, that I will be glad to give away.  If you
are interested I can provide pictures and more
details.  But to be honest, if they were worth
anything I wouldn't be giving them away.

Danny Halsey