[oletrucks] 1958 parts truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1958 parts truck
From: "Paul Bytheway" <Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:12:41 -0500
If anybody is in need of some body parts off of a 58 apache let me know.
I have one that I bought for a few parts but I don't want to just junk
the rest.  From what I can tell, I have all of the glass (although one
of the windows in cracked, I cant remember which one right now) I also
have the gas tank, fenders are in fair shape some rust but not many
dents, I also have the fleet side bed.

I can send pictures to anyone who may be interested

Thanks all

Paul Bytheway
Maintenance Tech /Maintenance
Schreiber Foods Inc. Smithfield Utah Plant
2180 West 6550 North
Smithfield, Utah 84335
Phone: (435) 563-9340 ext. 5688

Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com