[oletrucks] Chevrolet 1951 3100 conversion to a 250 I6

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevrolet 1951 3100 conversion to a 250 I6
From: "Kiel Parkinson" <InsanityIsBorn@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:14:10 -0600
Hi I have a 1951 Chevrolet 3100, and when I purchased it, it had already
been converted to a 250 I-6, just recently I blew a rod out the side of
my block, so I purchased another one, and I am currently trying to
figure out what kind of motor mount I will need, because in my truck the
cross members are not in a place that will allow me to use side mounts,
unless I have been looking at it all wrong. But the previous motor was
mounted in the front and the mount has since broken. So I am curious
what I can do about this. Thanks for all the help.

Kiel

'51 3100