[oletrucks] 235 vs 250

To: Artvflores@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 vs 250
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
well in my expierience a 235 is front/rear mounts while a 250 is
mounted like a SBC on the sides.
my gmc came with a 250 and they just fabbed a crossmember under teh oil
pan.
i gotta say-that motor is the best thing ever. its got great power, i
get 17+ mpg, and it will run on 3 cylinders(i know)
i can take pics if you want.
remind me if you dont see a link posted.
mark

BTW-a 250 and a 230 are teh same block frm 62? all the way to 8?
i think the motor bolt holes are diff. mine came with a newer
bellhousing so im not sure. i could check on my 235 with a spare bell
ive got.

write your congressman.
http://www.congress.org
get rid of those annoying phone calls;