[oletrucks] Cool old Trucks pics at following websites...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Cool old Trucks pics at following websites...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 17:46:14 EDT
  If you haven't heard about them, there are several new Photo-posting
websites which allow you to post your photos for free and share them with the
world.They limit you to about 50 per month, or you can purchase more storage
for $25
a year. Here's the two sites I've been scanning the last few weeks :

- www.Flickr.com

- www.fotki.com

  Flickr seems to have a better search format, whereas Fotki has a limited
name search, like Car, Truck, extremely generic, so harder to find a Task Force
or Advance Design vehicle by search tag. But still, BOTH sites offer hundreds,
thousands, and more photos of old trucks. I found one Cameo truck with a
customized reversed '57 chevy car aluminum insert panel on the rear side bed,
looked great! Got some neat stuff out there, GMC as well. I'd recommend a visit
and search, you may get hooked! Good hunting

Jerry in Virginia
'55 Suburban project, moved but still awaiting my time