[oletrucks] brakes

To: akburke@cableone.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] brakes
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 14:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
i also have a panel
  i am running camaro front suspension so i have the 10-11?" brakes. running a
1 1/8? forget now, master with a dual diaprhm 7" booster off 71 ford 1ton truck
under the floor.
  sounds like youre not getting enough assist. kinda like when my booster hose
slipped off. same thing-give it the old heave and panic push and glide to a
long slow stop.
  hook the hose back up-BANG! face in the windshield and corvette stopping
distance!
  also-what porportioning/combo valve are you using?
  makes a difference.
  call me if you want.
  mark
  530-518-3818

http://woodsonappraisal.com/

http://customclassics.org

write your congressman.
http://www.congress.org

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.