[oletrucks] 1954 GMC Fire Truck

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954 GMC Fire Truck
From: Michael E. Mendonça <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:49:49 -0700
While going into the mountains this past weekend, I saw the back end of
what I thought was going to be a 1954 Chevrolet Fire Truck.  When I went
around to the front to take a picture, it turned out to be a 1954 GMC.
I took the pic anyway on my "old fashioned" 35mm camera and will get the
pics developed on a CD.  Anyone interested in seeing this thing let me know
- particularly if there is anyone that might want to purchase and restore
it - I'd just bet that it can be bought for a song but am not sure.

The truck is in Inskip, CA.

Michael
1954 Chevy 3100