RE: [oletrucks] Mustang rack

To: howwilcox@juno.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Mustang rack
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:26:33 -0500
Harley:
When you ordered the rack and tie rods, did you tell the vendor it was for a
pickup?  When I bought my IFS, it was suggested to mention that it was for a
pickup.  I've been told that pickups require longer rack/tie rods than
passenger cars for the very reason you mentioned.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Hopewell, IL