Re: [oletrucks]Garages (was insurance)

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks]Garages (was insurance)
From: "Patricia Lane" <lane495@nctc.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:53:22 -0500
My beloved half-breed and the '77 Pontiac are looking on as the trusses are
going up on my (their) new garage. (I swear I can hear the '86 K20 saying it
is bigger than the both of them.)  I've only had to wait 5 years for it.  It
seems every time the word "garage" was mentioned at the base, my husband's
presence was required in Iraq.  We started calling it the "four-walled
structure" just to throw them off.  ;o)

Patricia
'56 Chevy Sedan Delivery (half-breed)