Re: [oletrucks] 1956 GMC "Operating your new GMC truck"

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1956 GMC "Operating your new GMC truck"
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:08:07 -0700
Bill, I printed out the pages that pertain to my GMC (no air brakes!). Would
you check when you have some spare time(?!) and see if the hydramatic
service in your 57 book is the same as the 58? Sounds like the same way you
service today's auto transmissions. Thanks again. And thanks to the others
who responded. Bob K