[oletrucks] HELP Suburban upper clamshell supports

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] HELP Suburban upper clamshell supports
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:54:28 -0600
To the ever wise and all knowing list(s),

Does anyone have or know where to obtain the upper clamshell supports for
the suburban tailgate?  I have looked hither and yon, here - there and
everywhere with no luck.  I did find some brackets from the upper tail gate
off of a 66 corn binder scout but the brackets aren't correct and I'm
thinkin' that the correct brackets won't adapt.

Money is no object if you will accept a check. ;-)

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window