Re: [oletrucks] door trim clips

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] door trim clips
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:11:54 -0400
Hey, Kurt

If you are referring to the old-school style clips, I have a link to
them here -- scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of this page and
you'll see a picture and, above the pic, a link to buy:
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/door_armrest.php

If those aren't the ones, click on the "Auveco" link (above the pic)
and look at their other clips.  They sell 'em all, I think.

Alan
http://www.AlanHorvath.com/54chevy