[oletrucks] 235 id

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 id
From: "DONALD L SIMMONS" <dntsimmons@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:48:35 -0700
I have looked all over and can't find a good reference to ID a 235. The block
number is F0707J.  So far all I can see is that it was made in Flint.  I just
dragged home another pickup(1950 with I think a 235) and just looking to find
out what it has in it. It's all there and pretty much stock except for the
motor with alternator and 12 volt conversion. Been in a garage since 1990.
Just a pretty solid old forgotton truck. Anyway, if you know of a good engine
id guide or know what it is I would greatly appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Don Simmons
1953 3100
1962 C10