[oletrucks] Chevy Vortec, possibly slightly off topic

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy Vortec, possibly slightly off topic
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:33:34 -0500
If anyone is fairly familiar with the Chevy V6 Vortec 4.2 engine, would
contact me off list I would appreciate it. I am leaking water from what
I believe is a heater hose, but I am not 100% sure. The hose I got from
the parts store doesn't look like the one I am having the problem with.
The old one also looks like it is clamped on, or attached some other
way. I can send pictures if it would help. I like the old school hoses
that connect to the water pump......thanks   for the help...tom in sc