[oletrucks] Anyone have an extra engine support ...

To: <pontiac-1950s@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone have an extra engine support ...
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:18:40 -0600
... for a 55-58 Pontiac V8 or 55-59 GMC V8 they could part with?  Part
number is 518965.  It is group # 0.004 in the Pontiac Master Parts
Catalog and group # 8.0250 in the GMC Master Parts Book.  This is the U
shaped metal piece that bolts to the bottom of the timing cover and the
top of the front motor mount.  Mine cracked about two inches below the
timing cover bolt on the passenger's side years ago.  I had it welded.
I was under my truck last night and noticed it has cracked again about a
half inch from the weld.