Re: [oletrucks] Re: eBay Updates

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, <help@ebay.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: eBay Updates
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:59:30 -0500
FYI - all e-bay e-mail will address you by name so if it doesn't start with
your name in the salutation of the body of the e-mail then it's not from
e-bay. I get these about one every three to four months and report them
every time. They are trying to get your account and credit card information.
Like Alan says - if you respond you are asking for it!

Scanned By Norton Antivirus for Your Protection
"Do or Do Not - There is no Try"   Yoda - Jedi Master