[oletrucks] Looking for TF

To: oltrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for TF
From: Devin Timmons <hotrod64chevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:04:03 -0800 (PST)
List-  Although there hasn't been much activity in recent months, I hope most
of you are still out there.  I sold my 57 a couple of years ago, so have been
mostly quiet since, but still here watching and listening.  Soon I will have an
opening for another truck, and would like to find a TF.  NorCal, Oregon and
Washington area.  I would prefer a stock driver, the less rust the better.
Worn out original is preferred over something that has been "fixed up."  Cherry
original would be best, however, it is likely out of my price range.  If
anybody in this region knows of a potential vehicle, please respond off-list.
It must be 1/2 ton short bed stepside, 3100 series through 57 or 31 series
58-9.  GMCs are ok too.

  Devin