Re: [oletrucks] Dynamat substitue

To: impluck@comcast.net, bulletnose@gmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dynamat substitue
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:46:10 -0700
Maybe Protectowrap at Home Depot.  Roofing/gutter repair tape which is
rubberized asphalt adhesive on one side and aluminum on the other side.  It
comes in rolls about 4" wide.  Maybe their web site is "protectowrap.com???,
Idunno.  My kid used this stuff to "sound proof" his trunk when he put in
the super base stereo in his car.  Now he has no inside rear view mirror and
a cracked windshield from that stupid amp before it blew.  How Sad, Too Bad.
;-)  Now I don't know when he pulls up in the driveway.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window