[oletrucks] hindge and pins

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] hindge and pins
From: "john howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:31:10 -0800
I can't seem to find any hindges for this 46 still checking out sites...they
had no bushing in the
hindges just the pin...the part that seems worn is the part of the hindge that
is on the body
not on the doors...So I guess that I'll have to drill out the hindge to a
slightly larger size and
install newer pins...the pins are .278 mm in dia...the nearest I found were
from a d--ge which
were  .310 mm...The filling station sells pins for this truck and they start
at .340mm in dia.
If any one here finds out where they sell these hindges please drop me a
e-mail..thanks