[oletrucks] Radiator replacement

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Radiator replacement
From: "Pat" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 22:08:55 -0600
Hello guys, hope everyone's new year has started out well.
I need to know if any of you know where I can get a replacement radiator that
will fit my 41? as this project is custom I will need one that has a trans.
cooler,  alum or copper.
By the way I have the tuned port engine running like silk. Took awhile but I
got the wiring figured out and after some small setbacks finally got the thing
running as it should, does real good when it goes into closed loop.. getting a
lot closer now, just need to get a radiator,have a drive shaft made,replace
the roller wheel bearings, plumb the brakes, install the doors,hood and
fenders  oh yea and wire all the under the dash stuff, well at least it`s
closer.
Thanks for any infoon a place to find a radiator

Pat Cossey
1967 Nova SS
1941 Art Deco Chevy truck