[oletrucks] 54 GMC window handles

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 GMC window handles
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:02:15 -0700
Does anyone know (and willing to share) where the average Joe could purchase
replacement door window handles for a 54/55 1st GMC.  The are just like the
AD Chevy handles EXCEPT that the plastic rolley thing is WHITE (IVORY) not
Brown.  Just the rolley things is really all that I need. 8-o

And whilst I'm a axkin, where would one find the ivory knob for a 54 GMC
hydramatic???  Someone told me once that they were right next to the hens
teeth but I didn't see them either.  Damn the luck.  ;-)

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window