[oletrucks] Bunch of 55-9 Chevy parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bunch of 55-9 Chevy parts
From: Mike B <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:40:17 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
If its not listed below, I haven't spotted it yet and don't want to go
scrounging just yet

1. complete dissassembled bed (sides/front/tailgate, fenders, crossmembers,
steps)300
2. 5 doors...3 nice, two "parts doors" that i cut out of a cab for sping pocket
repair/cab repair.* Some still have the vents/mechanisms,windows in them.750
3.* Radiator support 50
4.* 3 original heaters, one of them is a deluxe heater 350
5.* 2 55/56 grills 150
6. '57 hood 125
7. 55 steering column with box/3speed column shift 100
8.* Two steering wheels, one flat/one dished i/e both early and late style) 100
9. a set of rear springs with hangers (rivets cut off the frame, blocks/etc) 50
10 front axle assy, complete drum to drum with steering linkages/pitman arm 125
11.* Set of front and rear lower shock mounts 50
12.* Set of front springs with rear hangers, didn't spot the front shackels,
but they should be around.50
13.* An orignal radio 150
14. two front bumpers (prbably have brakets around too) 125
15. a tranny crossmember 50
16. Optional 3.92 posi rearend used in 58 and 59 only I think 300
17.* Converted front axle with disc brakes, new kingpins, chromed tierod and
control arms (setup for 5 GM lug car pattern, a Camaro wheel -78-goes right
on.* caliper probably need freshening, .400
18.* Hydrovac unit.50
19. 235, pretty much complete-minus carb-has the starter/bellhousing still on
it.100
20. '57 Grille-275
Couple other things that may interest you...
I have a 265 and 3.55 rearend from a '55 Chevy car, both engine and rear have
less than 40K on them, been stored inside since the mid 60's, rear has the leaf
springs/complete drum to drum with ebrake cables 750

Package deal can be made on all or part, I can deal down on most of the parts,
some pricing is firm...email requests prefferred, Exact shipping charges.

Let me know if you need anything.

Mike