[oletrucks] spray etch primer

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] spray etch primer
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:16:53 -0500
I have started putting in some patch panels on my 55 truck. Some of the
panels have a black coating on them while the steps are pretty close to
raw metal. I was wondering if a spray bomb of etch primer would be good
enough to prime the outside of the inner cab corner and the inside of
the outer cab corner. The cab corners have the black coating.
http://coopscorner.com/misc/patchwork-passenger.jpg

After everything is welded in, I will prime everything with a good epoxy
primer.

                        Thanks]

            `           tom in sc