[oletrucks] Re: Looking for nice seatbelts for a 55 chevy btruck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Looking for nice seatbelts for a 55 chevy btruck
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@dot11net.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:06:50 -0500
I just came back from the Pate Swap meet in Fort Worth yesterday.
There were two vendors offering seat belts in a wide variety of colors.
One of them was Ssnake Oyl products out of Tyler, Texas.
www.ssnake-oyl.com/ (be sure and use 2 s's)

The other, I can't find their business card right now, but I'll look later.

regards,
Leon