[oletrucks] compatibilty question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] compatibilty question
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 21:04:59 -0400
I blasted my frame and cab and primed it with Omni MP-170 epoxy primer,
using the MP-175 hardener/activator.
My question is has anyone used this primer and put Rustoleum Black as
the finish coat?

I want to paint the frame and underneath the cab. I am sure there are
many ways to do this process and give an excellent finish with lasting
durability. However I was thinking of using Rustoleum, because I feel
like it would be easy and quick to touch up. I live on a dirt road and I
know touch up may have to happen. Has anyone used Rustoleum over Omni MP
170 epoxy primer? I am sure POR15 or another product would be better,
but I am looking for quick, easy, and relative in expensive.
                Thanks for the help
                        Tom in SC
                        55 2nd TF