[oletrucks] PICKUP FOR SALE

To: "mark" <ccpanel@yahoo.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] PICKUP FOR SALE
From: "DONALD L SIMMONS" <dntsimmons@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:52:29 -0700
I just happened to see a 59 or 59 Chevy longbed Fleetside for sale today on my
way home from work. Appeared to be very straight and original. Almost like it
just came out of a barn. Oxidized paint etc. Looked to even have old original
type tires.Had hubcaps also. This did not look like it had been messed with
much. The sign said $2500. If anyone is interested in it, I can look at it in
more detail. The phone number was 509-539-2429