RE: [oletrucks] Good Guys at Colorado Foam dome

To: "'Mike & Inez Plucker'" <impluck@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Good Guys at Colorado Foam dome
From: "Thomas" <zthc01@cimtel.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 23:59:38 -0500
Hey!  I'd really like to go to a Good Guys event with our 59 3800, but that
will take a little planning. I did the NSRA in Springfield Mo., this last
weekend. And there was a beautiful 1948 Burb that was as close to original
as could be. A first class restification. A great example of what a person
can do in three years a few hours a day, EVERY DAY. Way outta my price range
though. But I'm a dreamin' and lookin' for a "48" or older project suburban
or carryall. I found a 1949 but lord what a difference a year makes, very
little in appearance but it will leave you on the outside alook'n in at a
NSRA event.
BTW
 Anyone know of a project 48 or older Burb ?

All my friends they have street rods, you must make amends!

Sing it Perl!

 Ya know there are very few young folks in this hobby.
Just you and me.

Thomas