[oletrucks] 3 spd trans, whole box of carbs, 3-4 glass bowl fuel pumps f

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] 3 spd trans, whole box of carbs, 3-4 glass bowl fuel pumps for
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 22:31:42 -0700 (PDT)
buyer of my burb didnt want a bunch of stuff so im offing it since i
dont want/need it.
box full of carbs-buy one, buy them all.
3-4 glass bowl fuel pumps
a set of manifolds-who knows 216/235?
flywheel with clutch-slightly rusty but not too bad.
55-9 speedo gauge cluster
um... if i think of the rest-will post.
make offer on any piece plus shipping.
if you have a specific carb or fuel number you know of-email me and i
will check. also tell me where to look.
mark
nor-cal

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.