[oletrucks] Starter Neutral and back up light switch

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Starter Neutral and back up light switch
From: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 07:29:06 -0500
I coming down the home stretch on my 57 3100, which will go to paint in about
3 weeks.  I have a 350/350 combo and the steering column that is a column
shift - tilt column from an early chevy van (no key in the column).  I used a
Lokar linkage kit to connect the two.  My question is whether someone can tell
me how to hook up a starter neutral switch and back up light switch, and
recommend the right switch for this combo?  The truck will start in any gear
presently so safety is an issue!!!

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!!

Mike