[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] shop ceiling height

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] shop ceiling height
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:01:14 -0700
I was aiming for something that would make sense to a future buyer, so I built
a double garage with an 8 foot ceiling (cathedral ceiling up to nearly 12
feet) with a third 'RV' stall that has a 12 foot door and 14 foot ceiling with
ample room for that lift I hope to buy someday.

If I were doing it again I'd go for more square feet, but I'm happy with the
height.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com