[oletrucks] Radiitors

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Radiitors
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:22:53 -0400
Hi all,

I hope some of you can share your experience on what radiator you have
used and if youre pleased with your choice.

I have a 55 2nd = ton with a new 350/330 hp create motor with a 700R
Trans.

 I will be using the original radiator support mount and I have read you
can buy one that will drop right in. I would like to use aluminum with a
Trans cooler built in.

So far I have found one made by Griffin Radiator in SC. There price is $
645.00 which includes Trans oil cooler and shipping to VA.

I have just started Shopping and I have found most aluminum Radiators cost
a little more, ok a lot more but everything I have read says there worth

the extra money. I would like to hear some of your opinions.

Thanks in Advance

George

55 2nd