Re: [oletrucks] sand hi build

To: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] sand hi build
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:05:50 -0400
My understanding is that it depends how long you waited between coats. The
instructions I was given for my primer said if the last coat is over two
days old you should scuff sand before applying the next coat.  Has to do
with the total cure time I guess.  Other than that if you are following the
mfg's application instructions and waiting the recommended time between
coats you shouldn't have to sand. I'm sure some of the listers can add to
this so they may have better information.

Craig / 49 Panel