Re: [oletrucks] Air Conditioning - What's Best?

To: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>, oletrucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air Conditioning - What's Best?
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
Seems like everyone I talk to is installed Vintage Air
or tells me that what they did install works as good
as Vintage Air. At any rate, Vintage Air appears to be
the gold standard. Since I am building my truck for me
and intend to keep it as a daily driver, I am willing
to pay a little extra for continuous COLD air.

Since many of the responses to this type of question
are sent directly to whoever ask it, Would you be kind
enough to summarize the responses and let the rest of
us know what the general consensus is?

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100