[oletrucks] tee shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] tee shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:59:46 -0500
Well, had about 27 people reply with the wants to move forward with a tee
shirt run. One person commented that might be able to use an internet shirt
printing company such as
http://www.shirtznthingz.com/content/16.htm  checked the site out and a
basic shirt with an item on the rear, small image on the left side for the
front would run 18.95 per shirt. Put a bit of shipping and you're up to 20
as shirt. I'll get by the printer who's done them before and get prices for
another run and we'll go from here and compare the two options.
The ways its been done before is I put up an order form on the
chevytrucks.org server, you'll fill out then submit and i'd receive in
email form. I'd set a deadline for ordering and after that date, i'd place
the order with the vendor. I'll put up the initial funds for the order as
payments dwindle in behind the orders. I ship all priority mail in the
tyvek envelopes and basically just cover the shipping cost with an average
so to speak. I've headed this up twice before and its a pretty smooth
process but does take a little patience as after placing the order with the
vendor, might take 2 weeks to get it filled---but i'll keep all informed if
we go this route.
So looks like we're a go on this. I'll gather some prices and should be
able to post them up before the weekend..  More to come on the subject so
just hang on....   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne