[oletrucks] License Plate Lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] License Plate Lights
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:53:41 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking for a pair of license plate lights from a 49 - 52ish chevy. Base
is sort of oval and they have a single stud out the back plus light wire.
Found some one that 'special' site but thought I'd check here first to see if
someone might have a pair laying around they want to sell. If you happen to
have a couple you want to move out, send me a pic and description and what
youwant for them and let's see if  we can make a deal.

Thanks
Ric
'50 3100 5
window custom cab 235 / 4speed