[oletrucks] garage sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] garage sale
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <chevy3100@clearwire.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:11:08 -0700
Hello list members.....I've got to clean up my shop for my project and have a
few items for sale. Here is a list of what I have and prices.

1950 1/2 ton truck frame sand blasted and painted gloss black. Frame has V-8
and auto trans mount installed, complete rebuilt rear suspension with a 1978
nova rear axle (correct width).  Asking $500.00 for all mentioned above.

Air bag helper springs with all brackets and hoses. My cost over $200 will
sell for $100.

Saginaw 4-speed transmission rebuilt with all new bearings and syncros and a
Patrick's shifter.    Asking $400.

If you are interested in above and you have a V-8 I have a hydraulic clutch
bell housing with new clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and slave
cylinder.  You also get A firewall mounted power brake and clutch set up with
a new booster and master cylinder and clutch master cylinder with stainless
steel cable to slave cylinder.  Asking $800 for all this including the
transmission.

I also have a disc brake conversion kit for a 1963-72 Chevy 1/2 ton truck.
This includes spindles, new disc brake rotors, new calipers with stainless
steel lines, brackets and bearings.   Paid over $700 asking $400.

Front air bag kit for 1963-72 Chevy truck, new.  Paid over $600 asking $400.

Air compressor set up for above new with gauge and switches, lines, fittings
and 2 gallon tank.  Paid $500 asking $400.

used 1947-53 grille guard o.k. chrome some scuffs great overall condition.
Asking $200.

Feel free to e-mail me or call me if you are interested or have questions. My
phone number is (541) 914-2916.  I live in Eugene, Oregon and can ship
anywhere in US.

Steve Jr.
1951 Chevy 3100