[oletrucks] 350 tbi swap

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 350 tbi swap
From: "DONALD L SIMMONS" <dntsimmons@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:22:33 -0700
I have a chance to buy a great running TBI 350 (actually a complete 1991 2
wheel drive Suburban) for $600. What problems would I run into swapping that
into a 1970 Chevy 1/2 ton with original 4-speed? What I was originally
thinking was to take off the TBI and put on an Edelbrock manifold and carb
that I already have and put in a non computer HEI. But I have heard that the
older manifold wouldn't fit and that there isn't a provision for a mechanical
fuel pump on this engine. I don't know if that is true or not. So I am asking
for the groups expertise on this!!!!!!   Thank You Thank You Thank You oh
great and powerful group!!!!!!!

Don Simmons
1970 Chevy C10
1962 Chevy C10