Re: [oletrucks] new gauges...

To: "Randy Wickham" <rockettruck51@yahoo.com>, "OleTrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new gauges...
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:10:44 -0400
I went to their site and loved the speedos/gages but why don't these folks
have a catalog or prices so you can select the items you want. I like the
conversion to electric senders but didn't see enough information to tell
what I needed to get the job done. Oh well - back to the internet and
Google....

Craig /49 Panel